Enjoy the quiet, beautiful surrounds of our Farmstay.
Ideal for large groups, a perfect base to explore the area or stay put and enjoy home cooked meals and Indigo wine.
Stay at the Indigo Vineyard in our comfortable 4 bedroom 2 bathroom homestead. Set up a tab at the adjacent Cellar Door and spend your days lazing around, dining, drinking and soaking in the stunning property and views. This is also a perfect base for mountain biking and rail trail adventures. There is even 4 bikes included for use during your stay.
Our homestead is perfect for four couples or a large family group of 10. As it’s a country holiday you can sleep more people on the thick foam mattresses if you need to squeeze a few more kids in.
The homestead is comfortable and clean with patio and garden views. There is a great open plan fully equipped kitchen, BBQ on the verandah, central heating and air-conditioning and the ‘must have’ slow burning combustion heater for those cold winter nights and free WiFi.
Bedroom 1: 1 double bed
Bedroom 2: 1 queen bed
Bedroom 3: 1 queen bed, 2 single beds
Bedroom 4: 1 queen bed
What to do when you stay:
Beechworth is history, amazing food and wines. The Homestead is located 8 minutes from town and is the perfect base to explore the region.
Things to experience:
- You must experience the special tasting at the Indigo Vineyard Cellar Door and check out the local art on display.
- Walk off the delicious food and drink you'll be enjoying on your stay with a stroll along the creek through the property.
- One night cook up a feast on the BBQ. On another, head to one of the great Beechworth restaurants, leave your car in town and get the local taxi to drop you home for about $25.
- Visit the breweries in Beechworth or Bright.
- Get on your bike and do the Indigo Vineyard trail for beginners (about 9km) or ride the Rail Trail. We have 4 bikes for your use during your stay.
- Soak up the shopping in Beechworth; sample some honey, the Beechworth Bakery, and the cell where Ned Kelly was held.
- Take a 15 minute drive to Milawa with its cellar doors, cheese factory and mustards.
You can be busy for days and days.
Minimum 2 nights stay.
$275-$375 per night
*The following dates have a specific tariff and will not be charged the normal price; however any discounts will be applied.
• Fri 22 December 2023 to Mon 1 January 2024 : $450 per night
Bond deposit required on booking: $375 per stay
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply.
Prices listed based on 8 adults. Property has 6 beds and can sleep a maximum 10 people.
More accommodation options in Beechworth:
Armour Motor Inn - www.armourmotorinn.com.au